• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please welcome Petra Fyde as the newest Siege Moderator!

G

Everyone, please welcome Petra Fyde who has graciously offered to help out and keep an eye on things here! As many of you may know her already, Petra has been a long time Staff Member of Stratics in the Moderator position as well as working in the Stratics IRC Staff areas also. Currently she is here on a possible Temporary basis, however, at her wish and the need it may be a permanent position here.

Thank you very much Petra Fyde!

*cheers* *cheers* *cheers*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i liked ur old sig 100x better thats our old otf myspace page stuff right there!

G

Which sig was that? Which sigs do you think are too "myspacey"? (I have 6 rotating sigs/avatars) I am not a fan of myspace, but am forced to use it on occasion because of my nieces' and sisters' addictions to it, heh.

G

LOL...this is the one to watch out for, I think.

Maybe she can crochet a nice cozy for you to use on this

then if you have to use it to clomp one of these

it will make it all special.

I hope strict interpretation of the RoC doesn't exclude pointing out that "Kelmo is a n00b", because well, that would equivalent to saying we can't state things such as "the sun gives light" on this forum anymore.

Welcome, Petra!

-Skylark

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you Orvago.

Hi guys.

I'll do my very best to be fair, be nice to me please?

Remember I'm more gently brought up

than a rough, tough

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you kidding? That child is carrying a hand grenade, I don't even want to know how tough the granny is!!!
I'll take that burly thug over the granny carrying baby carrying grenade anyday!

G

Welcome to the world of siege moderating. Hope all works out for you as well as siege.

G

Wait I have an odd thought.

Is welcoming a moderator against ROC?

I say this because we are not allowed to comment on moderator actions in forum.
Is becoming a moderator not an action by websters dictionary?

LOL

K

Kat SP

I am more afraid of grannies than I am of monster-like critters. My granny was from Texas and carried a big switch! She wasn't afraid to use it either!!

G

Welcome Petra! Also, welcome back Orvago!

As you both know, it's a rowdy crowd. I hope you have asbestos (if not lead) underwear!

G

*smiles*

Ah this may be quite interesting cuz when the present Mods are *at work* or *sleeping* nearly everyone posting HERE knows when the domestic N. American mods.' guard is down.

NOW they will have a EURO time zoner reading/ moderating here. hehe

G

Precisely one of the reasons I fell in love with her offer. That and of course she is very experienced and well trusted.

By the way, I normally am awake for 24-36 hours (sometimes longer) at a time. Also, I have no other job, other than what I do for Stratics. Insomnia, it has its perks.

*cheers*

G

Hail (or is that sleet) and well met to both of you.

Now go find some cute funny pictures for my LOL thread.

G

<blockquote><hr>

By the way, I normally am awake for 24-36 hours (sometimes longer) at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't be good!

Hmmm...from the other thread...

<blockquote><hr>

We had some conflicting issues between a new server and an old server. Things were fixed up and the matter is being looked into to prevent it from happening again. Our apologies for any disruption or annoyance it may have caused or is causing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh huh...

What really happened:

Orvago's face pressed many buttons simultaneously when it hit the keyboard during a remote admin session, thus wrapping up a 24 - 36 hour awake marathon. He finally woke up, and discovered the problem.

We get it now.

-Skylark

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Only problem is, Kat likes to be whipped

[/ QUOTE ]

Shush, you!! I know where to find you, Crafter boy!

G

Ah, Petra, Petra, Petra...

*shakes head sadly*

I will support ye in thy descent into insanity as much as I am able, but I do have to wonder just WHAT yon foul-smelling orc didst slip into thy drink!

I would say 'be safe', but somehow, that seems unlikely to happen.
So, good fortune, and keep plenty of greater healing potion kegs handy!

G

Worry not my old friend. I am still very much here. I will make sure the flames are directed my way. I make a good meat shield. *nods*

G

<blockquote><hr>

No matter where I post Orvago is there to counter me.....

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

Worry not my old friend. I am still very much here. I will make sure the flames are directed my way. I make a good meat shield. *nods*

[/ QUOTE ]