• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please show me player-designed museums!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Mine is under construction in my castle, though Im tearing parts down right now so I can add floors.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Christmas Museum. Located on Catskills on the South Vesper Beach Area. It is a work in progress as I am always collecting more to add :)

christmas museum.JPG

1st Floor :

zcm2.JPG

2nd Floor :

zcm3.JPG

3rd Floor :

zcm4.JPG

Roof :

zcm5.JPG

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We have had this thread in the rares forum since 2010, lots of pictures of museums in there you might find interesting :)

Display Your Museum

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Well I have a lot of stuff. So I tend to put out what I like to look at. There's a lot in locked down boxes if people care to open them. This is located on Legends. Outside the Luna west gate and first house north. The Trinsic Historical Society ~ Luna Branch

Outside

outside.jpg

First Floor (Basement) with UO's finest Bathroom!

Basement.jpg

2nd Floor (Main entrance)

Main Entrance.jpg

3rd Floor with many chests to peek in

3rd floor.jpg

Roof dedicated to the scary stuff

Roof.jpg