• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGARY GOODNESS ON TOP... Stop posting Buy/Sell/Trade threads here - use t

G

I went through and cleaned up the first page of threads here and moved all Buying/Selling/Trading posts to their proper location in the UO Pacific Trade forum. Please do not post any more of these threads here - there's a reason Stratics went through the trouble of creating an entire set of forums dedicated to them.

T

The Red Knight

Do you always post with such an aggressive, talking down to people manner?

How hard would it be to view yourself as a customer service driven representative of these forums.

"Please" stop posting etc., my doesn't that just sound nice?

"There's a reason why......", ok, how hard is it to explain said reason, rather than leave it at a clipped, irritated at the customer, almost exagerated sigh of irration. I mean, how dare we!.....right?

G

I apologize. I thought the logic behind posting Buying, Selling, Trading threads for items on the Pacific shard in the Pacific Buying, Selling, and Trade forums was clear. I will make a conscious effort in the future to act as a more customer-driven representative for the people. I wasn't aware that I had to sugarcoat the rules.

Oh, and for the record... I did say please. There are only three sentences in the post, one of which begins with the word "please." How did you miss that?

T

Tim Dunkin Dunca

how long have you been here bub? A minute?

Well when you figure out that there have been problems with people's buying/selling threads for many moons you will understand Sheridan's situation

G

<blockquote><hr>

how long have you been here bub? A minute?

Well when you figure out that there have been problems with people's buying/selling threads for many moons you will understand Sheridan's situation

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, don't you have something else to do then to barge in and ruin Kenny's post?

WTF, Tim.

*misses Rust*

Hey Kenny, can I do a Rust impersonation, just for one post? LOL...

T

Tim Dunkin Dunca

<blockquote><hr>

OMG, don't you have something else to do then to barge in and ruin Kenny's post?

WTF, Tim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really