• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please pray for Mr Crowley from TMC

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have not spoken with him yet, getting all my info 3rd party, but apparently Mr Crowley, my second in command in TMC slipped on the ice yesterday and broke his leg in 2 places. He laid on the ice over an hour before someone could get to him. It must be pretty bad, they did surgery on his leg today.

I'll update as I get more info, but please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I'm really worried about him.

Thank you

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sends up prayer*

let us know when you hear anything further.. thanks for posting, Damia

L

Lord Urza

Get well soon Mr Crowley! ( Sending Prayers your way )

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update... The surgery lasted for 4 hours, they have rods and pins in his leg.
He's in ICU because his blood pressure is too low. He's in a lot of pain.
wish I could just cast greater heal and then teleport him home. I know he hates hospitals.

Mad Mim

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get well soon Mr Crowley. Many of us praying for your recovery.

A

alaina123

Mr Crowley is in my prayers, I hope he recovers quickly. god knows we love him.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
In Our Prayers

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
another update, he's doing better, they're going to move him out of ICU today, and possibly move him to the hospital near his home. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My thoughts and prays are with Mr. Crowley for speedy recovery.

God bless you Mr. Crowley.

Jirel

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Holy ****, how do you break your leg in 2 places slipping on ice? Is he old?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey!!!
Don't talk about old folks, I'll beat ya with my cane ya young whippersnapper!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha ha No, he's not old, but when you slip on the ice and you're legs go in directions they're not meant to go, they tend to break.

He's doing really great, as well as can be expected I suppose. Hopefully next week, they'll have him moved to rehab and hopefully they'll have full internet access so he'll be back on uo. We miss him terribly.

mana hit

Grand Inquisitor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont know him,im new to shard,but i hope you have a speedy recovery just the same.The deer stand i was using this year collapsed under me and i fell 8 feet and broke my arm,so i kinda feel your pain.Lucky for me a had a cell phone on my person.Anyway, get well !!!!!

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch Mana hit, that sounds painful.

Update on MR C.

He's been moved to rehab..... and things have gone from bad to worse.

Now he's farther away from his hometown., family and friends, so visitors will be infrequent.

He has NO INTERNET ACCESS... in this day and age how can a facility have no internet? So he's away from facebook and UO and stratics and oh my I'd be in some real trouble if it were me. I even looked up the place and it advertises caring compassionate staff who cater to your physiological and social needs. In that case, see to his needs and call someone and get internet NOW !!!!

The food is terrible!

Poor guy he's stuck there for 4-6 more weeks. I offered to send him some chocolate chip cookies, but he reminded me he's a diabetic.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ouch!
4-6 weeks without internet?!?!?
*twitches*
Well, the main thing is that the rehab goes well. Thinkin about ya Mr C, stick with it and get yourself home here and in RL!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
betcha there's a girl named Janey down in billing that surfs the net all day long there.... give her a call and tell her to share!