• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please Help

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have read all of the FAQs and some other posts and tried what they suggested but to no avail. Can someone please tell me what NPC if any you can buy the begging skill from? Please andthank you. I know no one has posted on here in a few months so I'm hoping someone sees this.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks I appreciate it. As of right now I have been reading and trying to find the proper npc ingame for almost 2 hours. The dingdang things just don't want to cooperate. Everyone I try doesn't train it. I am getting so frustrated!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Errol the gypsy, just outside New Haven gate, on the road leading to the moongate - assuming you're on Pacific.

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For future reference and anyone else needing the information, the best and easiest place to train begging from 0 to 30ish is in the gypsy camp south of Minoc. Thanks to Plastica of T.F. for helping me with my quest early this morning.:thumbup1: