• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Please Help Identify Items

M

Maggie

I tried to use the item search feature with no results. Are the forums searchable? I found these today at a couple of idocs. Any Information would be appreciated. I would like to know where it is from and what is the value.

"For The Life of Britannia Sash"

A Magic Double Axe - it is a gargoyle slayer

a pink bottle of water -this looks like someone renamed a champagne bottle so maybe I should get rid of but I m not certain.

The Prisoner's Journal -this is a blessed book. I think that means it is a quest item but where do I get the quest? It is a sad read too.

Executioner's Axe -its just an ax but its red

Worldgem Bit -looks like a bauble

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will fill in what little I know....

"For The Life of Britannia Sash"

A Magic Double Axe - it is a gargoyle slayer ~ some of the older weapons did not lose their 'magic' title when properties became displayed items ~ I have a few like this, and I think it originally did not say 'gargoyle slayer', that happened after the item had been ID'd

a pink bottle of water -this looks like someone renamed a champagne bottle so maybe I should get rid of but I m not certain. ~ someone took a pink champagne bottle and filled it with water, which changes the name but not the color

The Prisoner's Journal -this is a blessed book. I think that means it is a quest item but where do I get the quest? It is a sad read too. ~ this was part of the Candle of Love quest, the journal came from the prisoner's cell in Shame

Executioner's Axe -its just an ax but its red

Worldgem Bit -looks like a bauble

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The magic double axe is just an old unidentified magic double axe from way back in the days and was converted over when AoS hit.

The red executioner's axe is something that you used to be able to get from disarming luna guards if I remember it right.

WorldGem might be created from the thief item with the same graphic that was sold to vendor and bought back?

M

Maggie

UO is so vast I dont think one person could know everything about uo. I really appreciate the sharing of your knowledge!

N

Nh'bdy

Your sash is from the Cloak of Humility quest chain, you have to donate to each Community Cooperation things, that's the Moonglow Zoo one.