• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please help a returning player

H

HeadOn

I just placed a new custom 17 x 17 plot between a Tower and another customized house (open to public).

So I go into customize it and the custom house blocks my view on every floor so I cant see what I am placing. Am I doing something wrong, is there some setting I can use to see through (circle of transparency doesn't work). I remember it used to make your neighbors walls invisible.

D

Drazasamus

it should when you walk to a point where there would be a roof over you... so try laying out the second floor really quik and then drop to the first, for about 15x16 of those tiles you should have the walls gone

H

HeadOn

Much appreciated, I will try this asap.

Hmm, didn't work. I guess I will have to go to 2d client and do it there.