• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please come to pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUPRsalad

If pvp is getting boring there, you should come to pacific and get some from my guild. we heard you guys suck really bad at pvp and yr mustaches are weak

R

Richard Pryor

"If pvp is getting boring there, you should come to pacific"

What?

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
:thumbsup:
If pvp is getting boring there, you should come to pacific and get some from my guild. we heard you guys suck really bad at pvp and yr mustaches are weak
I think he must be a Fruit Salad.

Tell you what. If you all are sooooooooo good. Why don't you all just pop over here to Napa and we will see what can be done about sending you home with your tails between your legs.

:) My bet is with Napa. :) :thumbsup:

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:thumbsup:

I think he must be a Fruit Salad.

Tell you what. If you all are sooooooooo good. Why don't you all just pop over here to Napa and we will see what can be done about sending you home with your tails between your legs.

:) My bet is with Napa. :) :thumbsup:
"RORF RORF! TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS! My bet is with Napa even though I don't know **** about PvP! I just commented yet another thread that didn't concern me!" broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ignore this guy, he does the same thing on every shard forum and is a total dumbass

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"RORF RORF! TAIL BETWEEN THE LEGS! My bet is with Napa even though I don't know **** about PvP! I just commented yet another thread that didn't concern me!" broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli broccoli

My God, do you have to troll every single thread? I hate coming to this forum because I know that no matter what the thread is about you will make some smartass comment.

When does school start again?? Please god make it soon!!

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My God, do you have to troll every single thread? I hate coming to this forum because I know that no matter what the thread is about you will make some smartass comment.

When does school start again?? Please god make it soon!!
Awww, there there... Personally I hate coming to this forum because I know that no matter what the thread is about, it degenerates into "I'LL BUY THE NEXT ALE!"

School? Hmm... Class of 98 here. Granted, I've considered returning to college for a different degree than what I first went for, but haven't decided either way yet.

Do you think the Baroness from G.I. Joe is sexy? I think she's sexy. I mean the original Baroness. The hot, petite Romanian woman with raven black hair and librarian glasses in the leather suit. Not that bimbo actress in the new film. Do you? DO YOU?

H

Hooli Gan

Think the dumbass he was reffering to is you Belle Morte.

Id say just ban this fool .Hes already admitted he doesnt even play anymore so why allow him to agro every thread thats started?

Kinda gets old trying to read a thread then having to filter through post after post from this idiot.

Just one time if i saw something significant or game related posted from you i would back off.But this has never been the case.Your a bonified troll.

Of course he will just create another account and return.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Worship Noted!

The funny part is, you only post this when I've replied to what was nothing more than forum trolling by the original poster. ROFL!

Is that you in your avatar? I guess we all know which gender you enjoy receiving oral favors from now... Too bad you act like a complete assclown in public, at a McDonald's where there were probably young children eating or playing, but yet you come here and throw a pissy fit that I'm supposedly ruining the forum? NICE!

And no, I don't play anymore. And no, there is nothing in the Stratics ROC that states I need to be a current player. *Super Awesome Grin DX*

And the masses..the greatly reduced masses for many had already left the realm..cried out in agony... "Terrance! Terrance is being mean to us!"

Do you like tentacle hentai? I like tentacle hentai.

H

Hooli Gan

God man you kill me.I havent even had this posted for more than 3 minutes and your there with your troll like response.Funny I havent even logged in here in a few days and you are just sitting there waiting for bait.

If it was only this thread i would never have said anything unfortunatly it is everyother thread and your a pickle sniffer.

Your response was PreDICKtable!

BTW thats my cousin and the statue of Ronald is outside a bar in Longbeach you tard.

nice try troll lmfao at this guy.Cmon i know its not just me.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
God man you kill me.I havent even had this posted for more than 3 minutes and your there with your troll like response.Funny I havent even logged in here in a few days and you are just sitting there waiting for bait.
E-mail notification isn't like, rocket science you know.

...and your a pickle sniffer.
No, I'm a panty sniffer. Get it right!

BTW thats my cousin and the statue of Ronald is outside a bar in Longbeach you tard.
Incestuous on top of it? That's messed up.

H

Hooli Gan

yeah you sniff Mens panties...

lmfao U Picklesniffing non uo playing thread troll..

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Men wearing panties is a common thing in your world??

Explains a lot actually........

F

five oclock

hahahahhaha BM...you are very funny...

There just one little problem with your posting....

People been doing it since 1992...and since you left school in 98...and since you are still looking for the cheap thrill of pissing people off like they did in 92...wouldn't that make you 12?

So really ya still stuck in 1992??

Hrm..I can hear the song now...Stuck in 92.....

I await your comeback..acutally I really don't give 2 cents :D you have to love someone...who really has more time in the day...to bug people about a game that they DO NOT play anymore...than actually go out there..and try something new..Like a new game..or seeing life...

Remember tho I do love you...you are a very special person..with special needs..you need that love..even if its negative...as long as you get that love...Who cares if your momma or daddy didnt hug you enough..Who cares if you really just like causing trouble on the internet for you can't kick butt in real life..Or you just like causing trouble on the web..for its your escape from the real world...Or you like getting a thrill from people who get mad at your comments....it gives you a sense of power...Here let me give you a hug..For it sounds like you need it!

So come here..let me give you a BIG HUG! for it really sounds like you need it...come here..Hugs for all :D

R

Richard Pryor

I could understand most of these complaints if there were more than 3 new threads a week on this forum. It can't REALLY be that taxing to scroll over bella's and comic's posts can it? Lets all be honest with ourselves here...

H

Hooli Gan

Your prolly right richard just kind of hardto ignore the guy.Seeing though hes sporting them man panties

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hahahahhaha BM...you are very funny...

There just one little problem with your posting....

People been doing it since 1992...and since you left school in 98...and since you are still looking for the cheap thrill of pissing people off like they did in 92...wouldn't that make you 12?

So really ya still stuck in 1992??

Hrm..I can hear the song now...Stuck in 92.....

I await your comeback..acutally I really don't give 2 cents :D you have to love someone...who really has more time in the day...to bug people about a game that they DO NOT play anymore...than actually go out there..and try something new..Like a new game..or seeing life...

Remember tho I do love you...you are a very special person..with special needs..you need that love..even if its negative...as long as you get that love...Who cares if your momma or daddy didnt hug you enough..Who cares if you really just like causing trouble on the internet for you can't kick butt in real life..Or you just like causing trouble on the web..for its your escape from the real world...Or you like getting a thrill from people who get mad at your comments....it gives you a sense of power...Here let me give you a hug..For it sounds like you need it!

So come here..let me give you a BIG HUG! for it really sounds like you need it...come here..Hugs for all :D
Actually I just enjoy spending maybe 10 minutes total per day getting all of you in an uproar. Try again? Maybe you and Nabin can tagteam me. I'll just kinda sit in the corner of the ring with a spray bottle of Gay Away...

H

Hooli Gan

Sorry for my grammatically incorrect reply.I will make sure to cross my T's and dot my I's in the future when replying to you morons.

BTW Comic that is an incredibly horrible and incensitive response.I believe that I have heard that Tedly has had some serious medical problems lately.And all though I have never spent much time with him ingame for you to choose that route to be funny is pathetic.

Seems like all you guys are here for is to antagonize the readers of this forum.Im all down with a little shizz talking but to ask if somebody is dead yet because you know they have been ill is just going way to far.

You guys are like like school on satuday======NO CLASS!!!

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Naw we dont need any of the tards that are left on napa.. when we left napa to come to pac to join you guys we brought the best.. we are goin back to napa to wipe out there lil weaklings that are left and ailishes guild..

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A) You _still_ can't make a post without numerous basic spelling and punctuation mistakes, even when you're trying. That's funny really.

B) "Ted" has been supposedly dying from one thing or another for years. It never changes, and I think a lot of us kinda think it's a line at this point. Some of us..*raises hand like a moron*..have sent him money in RL over the years because he's been close to death, close to losing his house, close to this and close to that. And yet, magically, he survives. He keeps maintaining not only an internet connection but also a UO account. Granted, it could all be true... But usually people suffering from all the things he's supposedly been suffering from, at least retain personal dignity and don't throw the public "pity me" display over & over & over again. Am I heartless? Not really. I wouldn't want anyone to go through any of the things he's told us all he's been through or going through. I just don't buy it.

Am I without class? I'm in an entirely different class. Worship noted, have a nice day, please shop again.

Buy a ****ing t-shirt from my store please:
http://www.cafepress.com/WorshipNoted

H

Hooli Gan

Done...... I see the light now and there is no use in continuing this shizz.

My bad for throwing fuel on the fire.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wow! Can't believe I made it in again before the Lock.

Next

Status
Not open for further replies.