• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Please check my understanding of adding Bushido to this Frost Mite

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have finished the first level of frost mite training (3 to 4) and bumped up his resists, stats, etc.

Now I'm ready to finish his last level (4 to 5) and I want to add his abilities. He comes with cold wind. I would like to add bushido, armor ignore, and rune corruption. Is this possible? If I scroll him in bushido, I still have to select it as a magical ability, correct? Which then leaves the third slot for either AI or Rune Corruption. Is there a way to get both on there, as well as bushido, while keeping cold wind?

Thanks!

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have finished the first level of frost mite training (3 to 4) and bumped up his resists, stats, etc.

Now I'm ready to finish his last level (4 to 5) and I want to add his abilities. He comes with cold wind. I would like to add bushido, armor ignore, and rune corruption. Is this possible? If I scroll him in bushido, I still have to select it as a magical ability, correct? Which then leaves the third slot for either AI or Rune Corruption. Is there a way to get both on there, as well as bushido, while keeping cold wind?

Thanks!
Scrolling Bushido is not enough to add it. Moreover, ice mite does not naturally have a Bush option. You have to add an ability like Feint to add Bushido. And even then, it grants you parry bonuses which is no small thing, but you don't have any of Bushido's other moves. And in my experience, once you add AI, you lose ability to add Feint.
So I think if you want to concentrate on tanking - add Feint. For DPS add AI.