• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Playing two toons in the VP

L

loadexfa

For the last group who did the VP, I did some stupid gag choices because I was playing two toons at once. We didn't have enough toons so I brought my bigger toon. But I'm working VP for my little toon... so I brought him too! Maybe that was a bad idea but I gave it a shot and the only toon that went sad was my own. :)

:danceb:

This time it was particularly confusing because I had my mice and keyboards kinda mixed up. When I do this with buildings I put one set under each monitor. But this time I was totally rushed and just ran in. This is partially why I choose gags while barely looking at what everyone else was doing. I was busy figuring out which mouse! Heh. At least I didn't cause anyone else to go sad. And the time I did go sad it was because the cogs cheated and didn't take my organic lure! Grrrr.

Oh well, at least one of my toons survived and it was still fun yet intense. :)

Thanks to everyone for your patience, Trish, Elga, Wolfie, Allison Wonderland (awesome name, surprised Disney allowed it) and others that I forget.

Josh

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah that had to be tough. Ahh no harm done, we did just fine. Although it stank you died, but it happens.

T

toontownhappy

Sorry!! I'm here for a revenge run, but no one else is...ah well.

S

SSniffleslam

I do this sometimes if I'm really bored, but I just run two instances of TT on one PC...so rather than switching computers/keyboards and all that I just have to switch screens. Sorry you went sad with one though, that's no fun...

L

loadexfa

Sorry!! I'm here for a revenge run, but no one else is...ah well.
Thanks for the offer, previous dinner plans prevented it for tonight (couldn't wait until after CJ). Maybe another day. I'm fine though, that toon has no level 7 gags and my big toon still lived. So she finished off the VP for my little guy. He's happy that his big sister finished the job. :)

Josh

F

Flippers

Try a 4-man next time without the double. It's not so hard.