• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Playing Times

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hey gang, those to whom I talk to know that I'm in the Central Europe time zone.

Of course this means that I will miss pretty much all player events, as even on the weekend taking part in something from 2:00 - 4:00 (8-10pm eastern) is not really feasible. This is sometimes a bummer, but I'm often busy from 8-10PM weekdays anyway, so even if I was living in Eastern US, it might not matter.

Where it does become more of a problem is when I want to take on a Peerless or something. Yes, we know that many things are solo-able given enough time and the right tactics, but maybe I don't have a few hours to kill 1 monster. I don't have a Spellweaver, but I've been intending to build one up. It seems a bit a losing tactic, knowing that I might have to spam G-Chat for 20+ minutes just to get an Arcane Focus or something.

Does anyone regularly play in the weekday evening time for Europeans? Or, weekend mornings? Normally the shard is d-e-a-d at 10AM CET on the weekends.