• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Player was scam during purchase of a 5.0 taming pink

Cat Musique

Journeyman
I know there is a fix in the works for this scam, still a good friend lost a lot of gold, there was another vendor selling cheaper at another location but that vendor had over 2P and he was blocked from buying there. SO players beware! If you wish to know more PM me.

Attachments

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know there is a fix in the works for this scam, still a good friend lost a lot of gold, there was another vendor selling cheaper at another location but that vendor had over 2P and he was blocked from buying there. SO players beware! If you wish to know more PM me.
Sorry for their loss but that was in a description and they did not bother looking and what the item actually was. They thought they were ripping someone off and got ripped off themselves.

Cat Musique

Journeyman
Sorry for their loss but that was in a description and they did not bother looking and what the item actually was. They thought they were ripping someone off and got ripped off themselves.
when you first recall to the vendor using VS, the description is all you really see at first, I could only see the description myself when I went there to check his report to us. It was after I attempt to drag the item from the bag that the truth was revealed. When I shop I would see vendors set in EC while I am in CC, so items stack in the bag and it makes it hard for me to shop sometimes, by trying to drag the item I am sometime able to see the item I am shopping for.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
when you first recall to the vendor using VS, the description is all you really see at first, I could only see the description myself when I went there to check his report to us. It was after I attempt to drag the item from the bag that the truth was revealed. When I shop I would see vendors set in EC while I am in CC, so items stack in the bag and it makes it hard for me to shop sometimes, by trying to drag the item I am sometime able to see the item I am shopping for.
I do a lot of shard hoping and I have never seen just the player description come up when moussing over an item and I always look at the UO item description. I use CC only and if a vendor does not display their items so I can see them then they just lost a sell. EC users are some of the rudest people when it comes to stocking vendors.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do a lot of shard hoping and I have never seen just the player description come up when moussing over an item and I always look at the UO item description. I use CC only and if a vendor does not display their items so I can see them then they just lost a sell. EC users are some of the rudest people when it comes to stocking vendors.
that should be SOME EC users. Some EC users go to the trouble to use legacy view to stock vendors. Don't tar all EC users with the same brush please?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
that should be SOME EC users. Some EC users go to the trouble to use legacy view to stock vendors. Don't tar all EC users with the same brush please?
You are right but having visited every shard every other month the majority do not. I am glad your home shard is nice to CC users, Alt and the Asian shards are not