• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Player books

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy copies or originals of player written books. I had a huge collection once upon a time but lost it years back to an IDOC.

I've lost many houses to IDOCs but these are the only items I truly regret the loss of.

So yeah.. if you have any you'd be willing to sell, especially any Yew/CoY based RP player books, I'd be very interested in them. No idea of prices or anything.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for player written books for a library.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid the only player written book I have spare is one I wrote myself just after the battle against Casca's army at Trinsic. However if you are interested, I got hold of and kept, one of each of the 2 recruitment flyers that used to be dropped by the BOC. You are welcome to those if you want them. No charge, I just kept them because they are a part of Europa's history.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be awesome.

I managed to save a lot of Grd books yesterday when the last of the SK buildings fell. But sadly, due to the stupid new IDOC system, many more had decayed before I (or or seems anyone else) got there. I just had to start grabbing stuff as it was decaying before my eyes.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok well you can get me ingame on Whispering Green most every day between 6.30 and 7 at Brit bank

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I probably still have the book I wrote shortly after discovering gargoyle pickaxes and prospector tools, back when BODs were first introduced. Advanced Mining Tools, by Jonathen... if you're interested I'll have a dig round at home, see if there's still a copy somewhere.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 100+ player written books which I had been keeping for my own library project but it seems doubtful that that will ever see the light of day now...I'd be happy to let you make copies of them at the weekend when I start having a big sort through.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, man, wow. That sounds perfect. I'll likely be around all weekend. So just send me a PM with a time and a place once you know :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 100+ player written books which I had been keeping for my own library project but it seems doubtful that that will ever see the light of day now...I'd be happy to let you make copies of them at the weekend when I start having a big sort through.
*runs up to his attic to remove said books from the trash barrel*