• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Platinum Drake not gaining Parry?

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got a Platinum Drake scrolled to 120 Parry. The Drake is gaining in all skills except Parry. Is there something else needed to trigger parry? Is there a skill points cap for pets to?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
pets only have parry if they have 100+ Wrestling

biza

Visitor
Actual skill not cap, once your pet gains .01 points from 99.99 parry will pop up in the animal lore gump and he will start to gain. the second stage rat spawn in the stygian abyss is a great place to train parry. just let him get surrounded by melee hitting rats.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can do that or any lower level spawn/ get a friend or if you have yourself, discord your pet and save your self a few hours of grind.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've got a Platinum Drake scrolled to 120 Parry. The Drake is gaining in all skills except Parry. Is there something else needed to trigger parry? Is there a skill points cap for pets to?

Mine hasn't gained meditaion. I guess they use no mana when fresh.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the answers. I added mysticism to my drake. The drake burned through 1000 mana quite fast. I found it funny a drake with 23 Mysticism was casting the AoE constantly. I've got one more bump to go and drake will be 5 slots.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the answers. I added mysticism to my drake. The drake burned through 1000 mana quite fast. I found it funny a drake with 23 Mysticism was casting the AoE constantly. I've got one more bump to go and drake will be 5 slots.
A 120 meditation an mana regen will make it stay near 1000.