(Question) Platinum Dragons

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May 18, 2012
charleston, SC
Was it an Atlantic EM event Thursday evening that spawned all the Platinum and Serpentine dragons outside tram Destard? I stumbled across it in the middle of the spawn but could never find out why they were there.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May 18, 2012
charleston, SC
This one looked a lot more fun than what I expected, like the old Blackthorn city spawns before they went underground into the dungeon - until my EC screen locked up and I missed it all.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
was quite.a bit of fun.. went all the way into lvl 3.. with.tangle.vines.at all the.choke points to add to the pain. heh i got a ton of screen shots

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May 18, 2012
charleston, SC
was quite.a bit of fun.. went all the way into lvl 3.. with.tangle.vines.at all the.choke points to add to the pain. heh i got a ton of screen shots
How was the loot - for those who were able to click open the corpses?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2004
California
was alot to sort thru.. but over all pretty decent.. tons of artifacts.. but i did not have alot of time to go thru it.. so.im sure.i missed the good stuff :)