• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plate Stamina Protection - Wow!

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left the game shortly after the armor tweaks. Since I have come back i have been reading about the advantages, I decided to make a new 5 piece plate suit for my sampire. I had a wood suit before. Wow, the stamina protection is outstanding!

Before this revamp basically for every hp I lost, I lost the same in stamina. Now it is way less than that. For a quick test, take an exceptional set of normal plate, overload your pack say 100 - 150 stones overweight. Then try to run & notice how much slower your stamina will drain with it th suit on. It is fantastic.

On lesser encounters I think I could even ditch sta leech on my weapon.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I know this thread is a few months old... but wanted to comment to say I recently had a Plate Suit built for my sampire for purpose of protecting against Stam Loss and it's now going to become my main suit for this character. The only real loss I am having compared to previous suits is the overcapped LMC of 55% is now only 45%. However, my stam loss is so infrequent that I am likely going to have to revamp most of my weapons to remove stamina leach. I will keep it on one token weapon, just incase it is needed in a pinch, but otherwise, it will open up a new mod across all of my weapons.

I will be posting up a separate thread to make note of entire suit sometime in near future.

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
iam using a plate suit for a paladin, i like it very much.
my samp will keep his bone suit but for some mobs where a samp is not pretty useful like corgul or osiredon where i have no life leech i use the paladin.

same for blackthorn capts.