• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plate of Honor set and Assassin suit.

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling both these, Plate 35 mill obo. Assassin suit 45 mill obo.

Thanks.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, I'll offer you 15m for the Plate of Honor set. I am on Catskills.

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mornin Guys and Galls,

Maybe I should ask this first, am I way off on these prices now? I am going by what I paid for them to begin with. If the actual value of them are far less than posted then maybe I should just place them on vendors for them to wear.

Thanks...

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Mondain's Legacy armor sets, outside of the Assassin Suit, are hardly used other than for collecting purposes. The prices for all of these suits, since the pieces still drop, inherently go down over time since there are more and more pieces available to go toward "set" completions. Thus, supply and demand states that the price on said sets will go down over time. The Assassin Armor has retained some value for its usefullness, but it too has suffered greatly recently. There are so many stealth pieces out there, but it STILL is the SSI king!!

I have every other set besides the Plate of Honor, so I'd like it purely from that stand point.

I run a museum on Catskills and would like to have this item for the place. I actually only need the chest plate, as I have all the other pieces.

Nevertheless, I'll go to 20m for your set.

Also, there have been two Assassin Suits sold in the last month on Catskills. I bought one for 30m at the Blunt Logic auctions run by Bishop and the other sold for 35m off a vendor. It was bought by a guildmate. There is currently one ON a vendor in catskills that is not on a search site. It is listed for 42m and has been there for over a month.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Youre close to dead on on your prices.
I put an assasin set on my vendor for 30M it sold in one day.

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AM i dead on? or were you talking to him... Reason being: i think he is WAY off. 45m is what he said for Assassin, you say you sell for 30m. If my math is correct, that is a 33% difference in the two prices which "i thinks" is a BIG difference!!

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are roughly the same prices I paid on them. In fact I actually paid 50 for my assassin get up some time back. I realize things change and that's fine.

I had asked if I was way off and if so I could put these on vendors for them to just wear as well. That looks like the case for these.

Thanks...

SDA1A

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plate sold, thanks Slick..Anyways the assassin set is still available and I guess I need to lower it to 35, but firm. Would consider partial trades and some gold.

Sorry anything less and I'm just killin myself..

Thanks......