• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plants and Llama/Goblin Topiaries Not Eligible for Cleanup

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a llama topiary on TC1 this morning (what a painful process) and found out it can't be turned in for the cleanup. (There was some confusion because someone reported that a "topiary" was eligible for turn-in. Probably was the old holiday one but it had some people planning to go into full-scale hedge production.)

Some other plants I "grew," as well as poppy dust, also appeared to not be eligible to be turned in.

I'm kind of relieved about this because it means I can still maintain a plant vendor during the cleanup!

I didn't go any further with the plants to determine if natural dyes are a turn-in item, however.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty disappointed on this. I won't have a lot of time over the next month and a half to play, This would have allowed me to get some points.

Plant vendor owners are sure to be very happy though. :)