• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant Storage Question

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do I do with my flowers that are growing when I go out of town for a week to keep them from maturing? Put them in a container? It seems like I used to know, but I can't remember anymore.

Thanks!

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put them in a secure container in your house. This stops them from aging.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If you want, you can hold them in your backpack as well. They won't grow until the next time you log in.

kronides

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh! Thanks for that. I thought they did grow in your backpack, but I haven't played in a long time so I remembered wrong. Good to know!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Oh! Thanks for that. I thought they did grow in your backpack, but I haven't played in a long time so I remembered wrong. Good to know!
Just have to remember that the moment you log that character back in after your absence, they will grow. Have to tend them that day! :)