• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Plant Shop - Teeny Tiny Greenhouse (Gyldenfeld, Chessy)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's my plant shop in Gyldenfeld:

Outer view:

Bottom floor with pond:

Yes, a couple of vendors have lanterns for heads, but, I like it ;)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opened the thread and the pic loaded and I went "Awww!" I just love cute, tiny houses!

You could probably get those lanterns a little higher with fudging around a bit. Maybe make them hats instead of vendor heads? :p

Basically you'd have to mess around with raised goza mats and tables, lemme know if you want to do that or not and I'll try to work out some relatively simple directions on getting the lanterns up a couple more tics.

Oh, and btw if you ever get tired of the yellow butterfly the fey wings that the fairy dragons drop in the abyss make really cute butterflies! :)

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
YES please Sarsmi, help me :) They deserve better than to have lanterns for heads, poor things.

I have to transfer the shop for a bit to another account, due to a cascade of housing & deco Fails over the past week ;) So it's a good time to fiddle with the deco!

I will look around for those wings too - thanks!

F

Flora Green

Super cute, Hyssmaye. I've been playing around a little on Chessy again, where is your shop located?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies, here is what you do. Next to the vendor who has a lantern hat, place a square goza mat. Raise it up two times. Unlock and grab the lantern. Stand outside the plot and check the vendor inventory with the vendor owner. This will move the vendor outside and leave a little red plaque on their tile.

Now place three small wooden tables on top of each other on that plaque. You need to be standing on the square goza mat that has been raised two times, then place the lantern on the top table and lock it down. Remove the middle table first, then the other two tables.

The lantern is actually too high now if it is inside the house (outside is fine) - it will poke thru to the floor above. Use your int dec tool to lower the lantern once and that should fix this. Now it should be hovering just over the vendors head.

If you have problems with this I can meet you ingame and we can get it sorted out!

Short directions:

1. place square goza mat on tile next to lantern tile and raise it 2 times
2. remove vendor by stepping outside the plot and looking at their wares (can use their healthbar to get the menu)
3. place three tables on the lantern tile and stand on the square goza mat
4. place the lantern on the top table and lock it down
5. remove the middle table first then the other two, chop goza
6. lower lantern 1 time if you are indoors

Issues you might have could stem from having other deco on that tile, which will make things go too high to place everything, so it needs to be clear of deco if possible. Anything that is ground level or thereabouts can be replaced after you lock the lantern down and move the tables.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Super cute, Hyssmaye. I've been playing around a little on Chessy again, where is your shop located?
It's right at the Skara/Brit crossroads :)

Had to take down the vendors last night due to needing to transfer the shop to another acct (long story ha), but I'll be back in business soon.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies, here is what you do. Next to the vendor who has a lantern hat, place a square goza mat. Raise it up two times. Unlock and grab the lantern. Stand outside the plot and check the vendor inventory with the vendor owner. This will move the vendor outside and leave a little red plaque on their tile.

Now place three small wooden tables on top of each other on that plaque. You need to be standing on the square goza mat that has been raised two times, then place the lantern on the top table and lock it down. Remove the middle table first, then the other two tables.

The lantern is actually too high now if it is inside the house (outside is fine) - it will poke thru to the floor above. Use your int dec tool to lower the lantern once and that should fix this. Now it should be hovering just over the vendors head.

If you have problems with this I can meet you ingame and we can get it sorted out!

Short directions:

1. place square goza mat on tile next to lantern tile and raise it 2 times
2. remove vendor by stepping outside the plot and looking at their wares (can use their healthbar to get the menu)
3. place three tables on the lantern tile and stand on the square goza mat
4. place the lantern on the top table and lock it down
5. remove the middle table first then the other two, chop goza
6. lower lantern 1 time if you are indoors

Issues you might have could stem from having other deco on that tile, which will make things go too high to place everything, so it needs to be clear of deco if possible. Anything that is ground level or thereabouts can be replaced after you lock the lantern down and move the tables.
WOW THANKS SARSMI!!! :heart: I will try this today!! :)