• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Plainly Drawn T-maps

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a lot of these, any facet. Let me know how many and how much.

V

Victoria Navarre

You can have all I get when I go out farming lizardmen for the leather. Just let me know where I can drop off the maps and I'll get them to you.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you've got a rune to Galehaven I live in the house right behind there and you could drop them in the mailbox. Let me know how much you want for them, i'd be happy to pay you for them.

V

Victoria Navarre

Nah I am not going to charge for them. When I get them as loot,I end up tossing them on the ground in Haven. I believe I have a rune to Galehaven,so I'll start dropping the maps I get into your mailbox as I start getting them.

S

skulldug

I have a house on Horseshoe Island in Trammel (middle/south side). I have maps that I will leave in a Bloodwood box next to the furnace, if you still need them.