• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Plain snowdrop plants

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A call for help - anyone have any of these plants kicking around? Seems I screwed up at some point and used up my plain snowdrop seeds and didn't leave myself a master to regrow them (not for the first time :( ) . I've bought out all the plants I can find on the vendors (except for the 20K plants). I've gone so far as to travel to another shard but would like to finish this part of the decorating today (SUNDAY).

If you can loan/sell me of these PLAIN snowdrop plants or tell me of a vendor on Catskills that has some. I am in the process of growing some new ones as well as bringing some back from Great Lakes so I can replace whatever you sell/loan/give me in short time.

Thanks,