• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pix has something to say ... (OT, but pertaining to Baja Forums)

P

Pixielove

When the merger is complete I will do what I can to bring back our RL picture thread. AFTER the merger PM me if you have/want a new picture added to the thread. That is if we get it back, if we don't we can start over but that is ok. I see quite a few new names to add to our RL pic thread.

Now back to staring at the wall. Did you know if you stare at one spot to long it starts to look funny?

No, no drinking for me, just six months of boredom catching up.

Pix your ever lovely and friendly Moderator. :mf_prop::heart:

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right on, Pixie! :thumbup: I'm sorely tempted to purchase (for you) one of those posters that, when a person looks at it long enough, another image appears. It'll add another dimension to the wall!

Okay, who am I kidding? The poster would be that of a gigantic sake bottle with a smaller sake bottle nestled within. Blinkin' sake, sake bottles, and sake shot glasses! :shots:

Take care and be well! Warm wishes and won ton soup to you and yours! :thumbsup: