• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirating and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hell's Ironworks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First off i would like to say ty for High seas , im really enjoying pirating and the ¨semi¨ tactical-warfare-sim aspect of it.

I have been a dedicated ( read fulltime) Corsair for about 5 months now, And these are my observations / questions / demands! lol

- Since the new liquor and fish steaks are already too common to be worth much , It be nice if you could arrange some kind of trade in or use them in a quest?

- Kegs to empty spirits in?

- Would it be possible to have hired sailors operate cannons ?

- I would really like to change my sails ( quest item perhaps ? Or crafted by tailors?

- Orc & Merchant ships are fun but they are getting a bit too easy , couple harder targets would be nice. Perhaps a ghost galleon champ?

- use colored ingots to craft cannonballs with DI bonuses ?

- use colored ingots to add HP to ships, kind of like barding deeds ?

- we already have black powder , flintlock? Blunderbuss pls? :)

- It would be nice to be able to combine light charges to make heavys , or at least to be able to salvage the black powder from them.

- Pirate related titles / skills ?

- Also i was wondering if anyone can just board a ship i have just disabled ? Or do you need a minimum of damage done to be allowed on board?

- Different Pirate Quests ? Different loot on existing Quest ?

- Are Orc ships still bugged? If not, can i repair the ones i had that were?

- More merchant ships?

- a way that us dedicated Pirates could donate towards getting a galleon ?

- this one is a long shot : add on dock deeds for sea side houses ?

- more cowbell

thx for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.