• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pirate ship liquor

Tectop

Journeyman
Was wondering what all yall do with the cases of liquor from the pirate ships.Are some more rare than others? Just seems like a lot of bottles to have sitting around, Got to be good for something.
Thanks .

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know people usually collect the bottles that look like they stuck together. Those are considered more rare. As for the names, I don't know for sure if some are rarer than others but I am sure some are. (Our new pirate guild just started doing the pirate quest and we seem to have gotten a lot of the Elderberry wine. So I am guessing that is not a rare one. ) You can do a vendor search on your shard and see if the singles are selling. I am sure we will probably just start drinking the wines at guild meetings. :tongue: I'm sure you could easily sell the crates and chests on a vendor.

Varingian

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep the doubles and triples. The set of the doubles is easy enough to put together, A set of the triples can take a long time to acquire. As for the singles, what you don't drink :shots:, toss for turn in points. I think it's about 400 points per crate or 20 per bottle. There are by my count 23 (High Seas) brews. List of them here.