• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Pirate or bar related Em or rare items

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for some cool pirate or bar related items. PM me or post what ya got for sale.

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya,

A friend has a few items from this event:

UO Stratics *New* | [Report] Opening Wally Swiftknife’s Box

As far as I know, each chest had unique items in it, not sure what the other two chests had, but this one from the event (Scalis chest) was different to the one my friend got.

He got the Jin Baori at the bottom of that page, and also a Tricorne hat with the same "crafted by" and hue.

The third item is a key (old ship key) that says "A key *The Key is made out of bone, the handle is shaped like a skull*

Items are on Europa, No idea what he wants for it, guess you'll just have to tempt him!

As far as I know the other two unknown boxes had other parts of that single, unique suit. Never found anyone selling the others though.

Cheers

Oz

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hiya,

A friend has a few items from this event:

UO Stratics *New* | [Report] Opening Wally Swiftknife’s Box

As far as I know, each chest had unique items in it, not sure what the other two chests had, but this one from the event (Scalis chest) was different to the one my friend got.

He got the Jin Baori at the bottom of that page, and also a Tricorne hat with the same "crafted by" and hue.

The third item is a key (old ship key) that says "A key *The Key is made out of bone, the handle is shaped like a skull*

Items are on Europa, No idea what he wants for it, guess you'll just have to tempt him!

As far as I know the other two unknown boxes had other parts of that single, unique suit. Never found anyone selling the others though.

Cheers

Oz
Actually there was 4 chests and all 4 got the same reward, the key however can be remade I believe and its just a few of the several crafted Pirate items from events from Europa.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could you ask your friend to PM me or just find out what he wants for it?

O

Ozzmandias

Actually there was 4 chests and all 4 got the same reward, the key however can be remade I believe and its just a few of the several crafted Pirate items from events from Europa.
Interesting, as the report states at least one of the chests contained:

A Scroll Engraved: “Say the magic words and you will be drawn in. Hold your breath! It’s a wild ride…”

A Deed Engraved: “Moonlit Whirlpool”

A broken clock and a book saying: “The clock appears to be broken. The time it indicates i Sunday 8pm.”

And finally a book named “The Burning of Trinsic”

And the Skull Key, opened one of the other chests that contained the Jin Baori and Tricrone items listed above. It did not contain any of the item listed in the report, however my friend allowed them to get a screen grab of the Jin baori at the bottom of the report.

So, the content was clearly not the same for all four chests.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well for me these are cool for a Pirate bar. I mean who don't know who Barnacle Bill the sailor is?!?

But, the auction I had them on got absolutely nadda....

If you are interested give me a shout man.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will buy em, hit ya up in game when i get a chance to get on. Work keepin me busy

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I ever get the stuff back from europa I have some nice pirate RP stuff for you. Will Q you when it gets back. ;)