• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pirate Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tazar

My friends,

Rumors are circulating of a lost pirate treasure!

I have received word that the Infamous Captain Kilrathi, who is well known for the vast fortune of ill-gained loot he acquired from years of pillaging the merchants of Britannia, seems to have vanished! One member of his crew, an unsavory fellow named Furl Hawken, has returned and told me a story of being abandoned on a deserted island by his Captain. It seems that Captain Kilrathi wanted fewer crewmen to witness the location where he buried the treasure. Knowing his Captains habits and wanting revenge for being abandoned, Furl has told me where he believes the treasure is buried.

Meet me on the docks of Buccaneer ‘s Den at 8pm Eastern on January 17th with ships and rowboats capable of an "Adventure on the High Seas" and I'll share the details. It'll be a race to the Treasure with the fastest ship and the best crew taking the prize of an Orc ship and gold!

After the race, at 9pm eastern, you are all welcome to join us at the Hall of the Drunken Elders in the Falling Waters Fortress for an ARPC Tavern Night to include a "Dress like a Pirate/Piratess" contest and more prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.