• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Pirate Eye Patch

• Thread starter Nightly Spirit
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
N

Nightly Spirit

Seller reserves the right to keep item if it does not reach expectations. Item is located on Great Lakes and is 1/20 dropped. When double clicked it states "You peer into the heavens, seeking the moons..." and gives trammel and felucca moon phases. Buyer is responsible for pickup. Bidding will start at 50mil. I have enclosed 2 pics below. All bids must be posted here. Good Luck and Happy bidding. Auction will end when the spirits are happy.

Attachments

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that double click quality makes this item cool as hell... didnt know about that :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how did 20 drop if there was only like 13 things to kill?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I snooped quite a few of them, the 2nd round of mobs had 2 items on them, bag and box.

P

PoCove

You have me intrigued I will do 55 mil ...Also does the bag and box have a name on them?

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bag and box werent lootable... they just held the item inside....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Any sort of timeframe or buyout for this auction?

N

Nightly Spirit

Alright lets end this on Sat. 2-26-11 at 5pm cst. I will place a buyout at 200mil.