• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Pictures] of the unique hued armor from GY spawn

X

Xel Naga

Anyone have some to post ? ^__^

I've heard they're blood red like the undead slayer drops, and even heard theres some pure black chainmail?

Has anyone found blood red plate armor or pure black plate?

Also what was it off of? I've been clearing the gy solo for a while now and have only seen bats and the spellbook :<

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

This is what I've found..I've got a set of plate it's more of a dark grey and I've got a set of the blood red ring mail. I'm half tempted to get some more and see if it smelts.....

X

Xel Naga

This is what I've found..I've got a set of plate it's more of a dark grey and I've got a set of the blood red ring mail. I'm half tempted to get some more and see if it smelts.....
Yea, nice, the plate looks like coal armor. Looks like there goes the value of coal armor with that hue haha.

And definitely I'd be interested to know if that blood red is smeltable in the bags of whatever it's called. To get the resources back.

do those just drop from the cursed npcs in GYs ?

C

Connor_Graham

Is that from the graveyard spawn or the ones that are in town?

D

Dame Judi

I don't have any pictures but the colored armor is spawning on the Army of Shadows npcs. It's on their bodies when they die. None I have seen has any special properties though, just special colors.

X

Xel Naga

I don't have any pictures but the colored armor is spawning on the Army of Shadows npcs. It's on their bodies when they die. None I have seen has any special properties though, just special colors.
Ah, alright, thanks !

Any idea if it's smeltable to retain the color for crafting other stuff?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't stop at half tempted. Inquiring minds want to know!

M

Moonstar

in test center i got shadow platemail and chainmale and a light green leather armor

X

Xel Naga

Red anyone?

My eyes are broken from those horrible 3d graphics !!

lol. Is that platemail ? I can't tell xD used to 2d.

Also, it seems everyone has a suit and not random pieces. Does killing one of the army of shadow npcs drop a full suit of this armor or do you need to kill a lot and collect individual drops.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
My eyes are broken from those horrible 3d graphics !!

lol. Is that platemail ? I can't tell xD used to 2d.

Also, it seems everyone has a suit and not random pieces. Does killing one of the army of shadow npcs drop a full suit of this armor or do you need to kill a lot and collect individual drops.
Each NPC that is wearing armor will drop the full suit....

R

RavenWinterHawk

It smelts iron color.
Its common too.
It will also drop with the hatred NPCs in brit.