• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pictures of my garden 2-d compared to SA

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, very interesting comparision. There's some color washing out going on with the SA pic and it seems darker in places. The wisp statue seems to be giving off a special effect kind of glow too...

I like the backdrop you made from taps of sosaria and wall maps above your kitchen counter! Very cute! How did you get the evil painting up so far to the north on the tower, btw? Did you place it from the inside?

M

Millie

How did you get the evil painting up so far to the north on the tower, btw? Did you place it from the inside?
A goza and a ladder. and yes it is place in side the house.

The screen is a little darker and washed out of color.
There is a brightness gadget and I have it darkened more than the reg game 2-d game. I move it up and down depending on what I am doing.
Also since SA zooms in and out I'm not sure if I have it set where the 2-d view would be, that may be part of the wash out. For the most part outer than the grasses most thing look "pretty close" to 2d in color to me.

There a lot of new animations. The cider pot steams and forges send up little sparks, the water fall tiles move and have a mist above them. There are a lot more, to many to name

F

Flora Green

Thanks for posting the pics, Millie. Despite my strong dislike of KR, some of the plant designs looked good, too bad they didn't keep a few of them. However, it's basically irrelevant to me as I have zero interest in SA thus far even though I like the moving waterfalls.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was disappointed when I saw the plants were in 2d and not KR when I logged in. Its a shame they can't put the graphics of the plants that were in KR in both SA and the 2d client.That change I could live with. Of course they would have to make the graphics 2d for the 2d client.

Shutting of the shadows effect should brighten the place up. plus they have a slider where you can brighten it up or make it darker.

M

Millie

Well since we are talking about SA and not Wow.. no I don't care to follow your link and Id advise others to stay away also.