• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor PICTURE SIZE FIX - #s ADDED - Real pre patch shield super gear! no names de way more! Weapons too

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Picture size reduced fix easy to load and numbers were added! enjoy

This is a real pre patch shield and is one of the best shields I've seen! Very useful mixed bad of weapons to gear stam 10 DCI hci med and way way more! De eaters Mage dexters pre patched items! Lol very very rare no names!

This is how I think it's fair. There is no timer. If the offers are fair I will sell. If no one needs the items I'll take it that the item is not in demand now but not devalue it. So if u see a home run! That one piece that will make your suit perfect! Then make a fair offer and it's yours! If your quickly out bid then I'm sorry I will be checking this as much as possible

Good luck

Thanks! Lol

Attachments

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
we got some action! However gear that is way high end I can't see myself selling any of them for that low of a bid lol I'm willing to go 20% under max value I'll add in reserves later and exstend this sale a bit longer. Thx for the bids!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can
we got some action! However gear that is way high end I can't see myself selling any of them for that low of a bid lol I'm willing to go 20% under max value I'll add in reserves later and exstend this sale a bit longer. Thx for the bids!
Can I have reserve of 8?