• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pics in KR

F

Finch

I was playing in KR the other day, I usually play in 2D, as I still find KR laggy. But wanted to look around as I really do love a lot of the graphics. I found a house I love in KR, so set to work working on my version of it. So I was thinking I needed more ideas for deco and came here to check out what great ideas I could find. I have not see any screen shots of stuff in KR yet. Can we do some side by sides when ideas are posted? What works in 2D, but doesn't in KR, or maybe what looks great in KR, but not so much in 2D.
In any case, thanks for the great ideas, keep them coming.

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bone piles...I think in one of Larisa's homes

KR:

2D:

Oligizmo's house in KR. I liked it better in 2D. Thought I had the 2D pic but seems I don't

My house

KR

2D

KR

2D

KR

2D

These are older pics which were done before the big graphics patch.

KR

2D

KR

2D

KR

2D

-Skylark

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great idea, Finch. I'm doing screenshots in KR for some of the houses that I recently posted. Will add them to the original posts.

M

Melina Havelock

There is an obvious difference with the graphics patch. Some things (like the chests) are still blurry and it's SO dark, but an improvement overall for sure. I still prefer 2d though, but I would like to see what my house looks like in KR out of pure curiosity. Thank for posting those pics, Skylark. :)

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't have much deco done yet, but here are pics in both clients of the resources section and the treasure hunting section of my library on LS.

KR:

2D:

Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Desperado, do you by any chance have the legacy item option enabled in KR? Last time I peeked, the rune books still looked huge compared to 2D, as well as dye tubs, but when I switched to legacy mode within KR, it looked more like your pic.

-Skylark

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I have it set to legacy art. Since my library has almost 700 runebooks, I had to go that route for when I do something in KR because I can't stand how ****ty they look in the newer artwork.

Skylark SP

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK...well I logged in this evening and got some comparisons. KR with latest patch in legacy art mode vs. regular KR art mode.

-Skylark

KR normal mode

KR legacy art mode

KR normal mode

KR legacy art mode

KR normal mode

KR legacy art mode

KR normal mode

KR legacy art mode

M

MoonBeam[TBD]

KR looks like donkey butt... If i saw that for the first time looking for a game to play I'd toss it!!.. KR legecy is much better but I like the look of .. (eep i cant believe i'm saying this....) 2D better........:sad3: (miss 3D)