• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Phoenix Armor Suit

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
This auction is for A Phoenix Armor Suit. It has the nose helm.

The auction will end on Sunday evening. Nov. 6, at 7pm eastern. Any bids at million gold increments towards the end will extend the auction by 10 mins.

Winner will buy bandages at my store SW corner of luna $Decadent Goods$ then the suit will be handed over. (Do not buy bandages until all details are confirmed and we are there together).

Thanks, and happy bidding!

I am adding in the option to use a broker if the buyer pays fees. The following people are acceptable;
Nabin, Sup Soc, Detox, Doostur.

Attachments

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying bandages and then expecting you to hand over suit is not very safe dealings. Why not use a broker if thats the case?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Pardon me, but this is my auction, and my terms. People are welcome to bid or not bid. I do not appreciate your insinuation that people are not dealing safely if they "expect" me to hand over the armor, after they pay. I have my reputation, as well as the reputation of my store on the line. I can also provide well known reputable people to vouch if the buyer needs.--Unless the bids are very low, there is no way to do this trade in a window....

I will however add the option for the buyer to use a well known broker as long as the buyer pays the fees. The following people are acceptable; Nabin, Sup Soc, Detox, Doostur.

Thank you.

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this the same armor that you can get tickets for now or is the new armor different?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pardon me, but this is my auction, and my terms. People are welcome to bid or not bid. I do not appreciate your insinuation that people are not dealing safely if they "expect" me to hand over the armor, after they pay. I have my reputation, as well as the reputation of my store on the line. I can also provide well known reputable people to vouch if the buyer needs.--Unless the bids are very low, there is no way to do this trade in a window....

I will however add the option for the buyer to use a well known broker as long as the buyer pays the fees. The following people are acceptable; Nabin, Sup Soc, Detox, Doostur.

Thank you.
Awsome, as I see all the bids just rollin in on this one. my mistake!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just posted this last night, and I doubt no bids yet has anything to do with my terms at all. But that is okay, maybe someone will get lucky and make out like a bandit if the auction closes on a really low bid.

Either way I am going to ask you (who I don't know, don't care to know, have never dealt with, don't care to deal with) politely, to stop trolling my post.

Thank you.

Doostur

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Guys bid with confidence. I have dealt with the seller many times with multiple transactions being in the billions. Never had a problem. Have also known the seller for many many years!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thank you both so much for the vouches =)

High bid is 150m! by lechien

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
All the good stuff comes up when I am broke :sad4: lol

Can't speak for Angel Dust but I am usually wary of someone with a very low post count that has great items for sell. Glad to see this one is a reputable person tho. Good luck with the sell. :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Came back to the game after a long time :)

Thank you, I appreciate the well wishes.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt mean to sound rude or anything, I was just suggesting that more people would consider bidding if you offered broker option rather then the original deal of buying the aids off vendor. hence you added that option and the bids are coming now. Good luck on the sell and sorry once again if my post came off wrong. Not everyone knows everyone, I have bought and sold many items on rares forum and in game and would always give buyer option to use whatever means available for safe trade.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I didnt mean to sound rude or anything, I was just suggesting that more people would consider bidding if you offered broker option rather then the original deal of buying the aids off vendor. hence you added that option and the bids are coming now. Good luck on the sell and sorry once again if my post came off wrong. Not everyone knows everyone, I have bought and sold many items on rares forum and in game and would always give buyer option to use whatever means available for safe trade.
Thank you Angel, I appreciate your clarification. I can understand that you were trying to be helpful :) I also appreciate your well wishes. All this is water under the bridge!

G'luck to you! @}--->----

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
High Bid is 200m by Soulweaver!

The end time is today's "Fall Back" Daylight Savings time, just to clarify. Thank you!

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ding Ding--Bells rung--Whoaaa DetoX slipped in there and stole it =) Thanks for bidding everyone!!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
201 lol... wow terrible auction not that I care but thats pretty ridic lol

at least go 210...

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That is my fault, I apologize, I should have specified larger increments. Next time I run an auction I will. Thank you very much for bidding in it!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is my fault, I apologize, I should have specified larger increments. Next time I run an auction I will. Thank you very much for bidding in it!
You aren't welcome! your meen now i have to smoke cause i am so sad :sad3::sad3: