• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

pfft way to fail Kelmo

G

Everyone else is doing it... I just figured I would jump off the bridge as well...

*Smiles*

G

***has no idea wtf everyone is babbling about**

well don't jump off no bridge anyways... maybe there ain't no water down there, ya would just go splat ...it'd all be sooo messy.

G

Yea Kelmo !!

IN YOUR FACE

*has no idea why but hey bandwagon time*

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

I can feel the love. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you sure called this one. *grins*

G

Luka !!!!

Get over to Stonehaven OT forum..if someone DOES NOT GIMME the title of the song and whom sings it Ima gonna loose my mind ............and we DONT WANT ME LOSING MY MIND NOW DO WE ?

*nuff said*

and i love that song and can not even think of the title to *look up who the heck sings it and I can not remember atm* hense losing me mind* hate when some song is one I love and *forget who the heck sung it*

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to know who sings it and title. hrmm

G

pftt you're no help................ !!

I may have to hostage yall with my tinkertool wep till I get that song title and singers............... ur younger u should know that junk better..oh wait yu from texas..its rock , not country song..nm

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I can feel the love. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]

*crosses arms!*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is the Stonehaven OT forum public? I looked for the OT forum in hopes I could help QZ, but didn't see it.

G

I do not know &gt;&gt; I'm not a mod there either on Stonehaven Forum.

My kids been asking me what I want for holidays birthdays etc. and I got *albumns* I can not play any more try finding new needles for old stereos ...

So the kids finally sending me music all like I wanted it all on CDS ..untitiled cuz I know em all anyhow..I mean who would NOT know the song on that first note of a *bell toll* that it is not AC DC singing hells bells ? I have all their albumns but can not play them any more ..thus why I been buggin my kids to send me ALL my music spanning the generations from the late 60s to the end of the 90s for me. . which ends up everything from the stones to abba to sat. nite fever to poison and guns and rose and onward

THIS one baby girl sent me cuz she knows I love it have it on *record* love it for guitar music in the chorus and well whole song but I can not remember WHO did it nor when NOR remember the title to *google* it..so yeh ya know how that goes when you know a song and it keeps buggin you WHO did sing that when what was the title ..yet ya know every word every guitar note...and forgot who did it etc. it bugs ya.

Now it is buggin Kat too on OT forum, haha see what I started..........

here some of the words *not accurate* as I sing along to it..daughter knew I loved this song so she *burnt* it among all the others but ...I keep thinking Journey or STyx or some...but WHO for sure ?? what was the title of it etc.
------------
*sings*

I dont wanna hear about it, anymore
its a shame i got to live with out yu, anymore
theres a fire in my heart a pounding in my brains
driving me crazy.

We dont need to talk about it, anymore
yesterdays just a memory
then we close the door
I just made one mistake
I didnt know what to say
when ya called me, baaaaaby

dont say goodbye/goodnight
say you gonna stay forever
oooh oooh all the waaaaaaaay

Can you take me higher ?
to finally over yesterday
can you take me higher ?
its never over
yesterdays just a memory
yesterdays just a memory.

i dont wanna live without ya, anymore
cant ya see Im in misery
and ya know for sure
I would live and die for you
and i know just what to do
when ya call be baaaaaaby..

DONT SAY GOODBYE
say ya gonna stay forever
whoaoooooooh all the way

Can ya take me higher ?
finally over yesterday
Can you take me higher ?
Its never over
yesterday's just a memory
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I was runnin for the door
next thing I remember
I was runnin back for more................

*then the guitar chorus that I sooooooooooooooooooo love to hear, comes into the song*

Can you take me higgggggggggggggggher
can you take me higherrrrrrrrrrrr etc etc

Damn i love that song......

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just realized that I never registered on the forums. I am now registered and several more forums are now visable for me. I'll see what I can do to find out the title/artist of that song.

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

I do not know &gt;&gt; I'm not a mod there either on Stonehaven Forum.

My kids been asking me what I want for holidays birthdays etc. and I got *albumns* I can not play any more try finding new needles for old stereos ...

So the kids finally sending me music all like I wanted it all on CDS ..untitiled cuz I know em all anyhow..I mean who would NOT know the song on that first note of a *bell toll* that it is not AC DC singing hells bells ? I have all their albumns but can not play them any more ..thus why I been buggin my kids to send me ALL my music spanning the generations from the late 60s to the end of the 90s for me. . which ends up everything from the stones to abba to sat. nite fever to poison and guns and rose and onward

THIS one baby girl sent me cuz she knows I love it have it on *record* love it for guitar music in the chorus and well whole song but I can not remember WHO did it nor when NOR remember the title to *google* it..so yeh ya know how that goes when you know a song and it keeps buggin you WHO did sing that when what was the title ..yet ya know every word every guitar note...and forgot who did it etc. it bugs ya.

Now it is buggin Kat too on OT forum, haha see what I started..........

here some of the words *not accurate* as I sing along to it..daughter knew I loved this song so she *burnt* it among all the others but ...I keep thinking Journey or STyx or some...but WHO for sure ?? what was the title of it etc.
------------
*sings*

I dont wanna hear about it, anymore
its a shame i got to live with out yu, anymore
theres a fire in my heart a pounding in my brains
driving me crazy.

We dont need to talk about it, anymore
yesterdays just a memory
then we close the door
I just made one mistake
I didnt know what to say
when ya called me, baaaaaby

dont say goodbye/goodnight
say you gonna stay forever
oooh oooh all the waaaaaaaay

Can you take me higher ?
to finally over yesterday
can you take me higher ?
its never over
yesterdays just a memory
yesterdays just a memory.

i dont wanna live without ya, anymore
cant ya see Im in misery
and ya know for sure
I would live and die for you
and i know just what to do
when ya call be baaaaaaby..

DONT SAY GOODBYE
say ya gonna stay forever
whoaoooooooh all the way

Can ya take me higher ?
finally over yesterday
Can you take me higher ?
Its never over
yesterday's just a memory
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I was runnin for the door
next thing I remember
I was runnin back for more................

*then the guitar chorus that I sooooooooooooooooooo love to hear, comes into the song*

Can you take me higgggggggggggggggher
can you take me higherrrrrrrrrrrr etc etc

Damn i love that song......

[/ QUOTE ]

Artist? Damn Yankees?
with nugent on guitar?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damn_Yankees_(band)#Singles

Song name: high enough

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xwjnIkZnowk

K

Kat SP

I just saw your registration email. You can access the OT forum now, Patty.

G

I LOVE that guitar wailing in there ...

no clue yet whom artist group is yet *sigh* that why it's been buggin me.

I'd call her up but she is a nurse doing some heart surgery atm and well we dont need her patient dying on them, just for my call

*but at least baby girl and the twins together are gettin me ALL my fav songs over some 30 yrs of time, redone on CDs for their mom *
even this one song she burnt with Poison and Cinderella on this particular cd of many she sent here..just really buggin me as to whom did this one song, I seem to know all the rest even my fav old Cinderella ones but this one IS buggin me.

G

The remaining sanity of RL person behind QZ, is now saved.
Thanks Nico.

Aye I had to reread and scroll back up again. TED omg WHOM can forget TED...

NO wonder I love the guitar in that song.......Ted Nugent in there !

I got GOOD taste har.. I am glad she remembered to send it to me in the mix sent here so far of musical songs over the ages in the enterage of 30+yrs of rock mostly late 60s', early 70's/80s, to some 'few' 90s. I been asking them to replace for me music I have had for ages, from my albumns cassettes even 8trks, onto CDs. *not ipod I reject ipod like i reject vista/KR*

And no I never woulda remembered it, THIS way .. ... Damn Yankees

G

speaking of stonehaven , what does it take to get someone to activate my account over there?

(Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.)

K

Kat SP

Hmmm... There wasn't a notification there for your account, but no worries, I can activate it another way. Should have access shortly!

G

here's another random, useless post that's completely irrelevant to the thread.

Just for you Kelmo!

G

<blockquote><hr>

speaking of stonehaven , what does it take to get someone to activate my account over there?

(Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably robots creep the admins out over there, and they are avoiding your request.

Oh yeah, doing my part for useless posts, in Kelmo's honor.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably robots creep the admins out over there, and they are avoiding your request.

Oh yeah, doing my part for useless posts, in Kelmo's honor.

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

01000100011000010110110101101110001000000101100101100001011011100110101101100101
01100101011100110010000001101001011100110010000001110100011001010110100000100000
01100010011000010110111001100100001000000111010001101000011000010111010000100000
01110011011010010110111001100111011100110010000001110100011010000110000101110100
00100000011100110110111101101110011001110010000001100010011110010010000001110100

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They should be even more creeped out by robots who make typos.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, I noticed the typo after I had posted but I didn't think anybody would notice.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a typo in there??

I

imported_Luka Melehan

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They speak binary? And here I thought I was a geek...

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can convert it to hex if its easier to read

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
elmo what is the purpose of this thread again?! Are you getting hate mail too! darn those haters!

G

Here´s what I do when I have a song I wanna know information about.

I take a part of the lyrics, in your case you could´ve taken "I would live and die for you" for example. And then I just paste it in the Google search engine and search. I find the information almost every time...

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can convert it to hex if its easier to read

[/ QUOTE ]

44 61 6d 6e 20 59 61 6e 6b 65 65 73 20 69 73 20 74 65 68 20 62 61 6e 64 20 74 68 61 74 20 73 69 6e 67 73 20 74 68 61 74 20 73 6f 6e 67 20 62 79 20 74 68 65 20 77 61 79

G

yeh I was trying that but maybe I did not use enough of the lyrics to get a correct response..just a buncha dorky songs that I knew they were NOT what I was hunting for the title for etc.

God that song is awesome in and of it's own right. It kept buggin me to thinking that guitar I KNOW that............and drew a big blank. Ted Nugent sheeshI totally forgot he existed, my bad, he can surely wail the guitar
*hangs head in shame for forgetting him entirely*