• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Petballs and PoT added to The Necessity Shop!

G

Petballs and PoT added.

The Necessity Shop is located one screen West of Yew gate.

We offer some basic stuff like:

- Bandies
- Kegs
- Arrows, bolts and quivers
- Regs (both magery and necro)
- Egg bombs, Enchanted apples and Grapes of Wrath
- Savage Kin Paint
- Bolas
- Shields
- Arcane Clothing
- Legendary Tailor/GM Arms Lore vendor
- Jewelry - FC, FCR, DI, HCI and DCI
- Skill jewelry
- +10 and +15 PS
- Inscription stuff (runebooks, BOD books, scrolls etc.)
- Runed Switches (Use them to re-charge your talismans)
- Petballs and Powder of Translocation

Hope you will find our new shop useful.

Willis and Avia

G

Unless I'm missing something, pet balls can't be bought unless they're accessible by the 'vendor buy' command.

There are people all over the shard trying to sell pet balls and I, for one, can't find a way to buy them. Context menu and house sign don't work for them.

I think you'll need to put them at ground level or make it possible for people to reach the level they're on.

Can anyone confirm or disprove this please?

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah . "vendor buy" should bring up a target curser, but it doesnt ... wierd
maybe they should put a petball in a bag and see if we can buy the bag

G

vendor buy only works if you're on the same level. They can't 'hear' you on the floor above, just as your conversation in luna bank, or a house, can't be heard by anyone upstairs (unless the darn parrot repeats it).

If the balls are put on one of the ground floor vendors they can be bought.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]You are correct.

G

Add dart-trapped tinker boxes if you can. They are in high demand.

G

Ok, I will try to change it to a vendor on bottom floor.

Need to speak to my partner first though as they are her vendors...

And trapped boxes shouldn´t be impossible.

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Great news!

Zebediah [MYTH] came along and told me that petballs could be sold if put in a bag =). So I will do that as soon as I get a free vendor.

Also regarding trapped boxes. Trinsic Gate Vendor Shop, one screen East of the gate has them for sale.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not always the case there's been plenty I cannot buy from within a bag...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Unless I'm missing something, pet balls can't be bought unless they're accessible by the 'vendor buy' command.

There are people all over the shard trying to sell pet balls and I, for one, can't find a way to buy them. Context menu and house sign don't work for them.

I think you'll need to put them at ground level or make it possible for people to reach the level they're on.

[/ QUOTE ]

My extensive attempts to buy petballs leads me to this conclusion; you must be on the same level to buy a ball with the "vendor buy" command. Therefore, they need to be on the ground floor.

G

If I'm understanding Zebediah's information correctly. The ball will be placed in a bag and the bag will then be priced for sale. You buy the bag with the ball in it, which will get around the problem of not being able to use the context menu of the ball.

G

That is a correct statement and can verify for I have already had sales. Visit Trinsic Gate Vendor Shop if you need to see first hand.