• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet revamp and albino squirrel and imprisoned dog!!!

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it any logical reason for why thoose was removed from the training grid - as they are a part of lot of rp in the game.

So, instead of fix the cap on them - they was just removed.

I would love to have them into the pet training, as I do in fact have both trained to all gm and I love rp with them.

@Bleak @Mesanna @Kyronix

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I second this.
I want my Albino Squirrel to obey me and be able to handle more than 2 seconds of combat.

Also does anybody know about the real Vollem (not the crafted tinker version) that was given out for the early purchase of SA?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Note that the living Vollem has always been just a reskinned, non-mount, Nightmare with no taming requirements.

Fresh out of the crystal, they have stats identical to a fresh-tamed Nightmare.
Even when they die their first death, their corpses had the exact same contents as a Nightmare in the wild.

It's a shame my non-tamer that has two won't be able to train his.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Note that the living Vollem has always been just a reskinned, non-mount, Nightmare with no taming requirements.

Fresh out of the crystal, they have stats identical to a fresh-tamed Nightmare.
Even when they die their first death, their corpses had the exact same contents as a Nightmare in the wild.

It's a shame my non-tamer that has two won't be able to train his.
Yeah that's crap, and probably why I won't be participating in this. Is it a pet revamp, or a Tamer revamp ? Make up your minds.