• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Parrots

B

Banner

I have a pet Parrot and I need to move it, could someone tell me how to move it? And while I'm talking about Parrots do you need to feed them? And can u train them to speak?

D

Dragonchilde

Just take an axe to them, and they'll redeed (yes you can re-place them). you can't separate parrot from perch once combined, I don't think.

I don't know if you have to feed them or not; I've noticed mine doesn't talk as much if not fed.

I don't think you can train them to speak; they just randomly repeat stuff as you're talking around them.

B

Banner

hey Thx Dragon I'll give it a try. I've notice that my parrot squawks sometimes but here lately its starting to talk??