• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Following was not fixed.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak @Kyronix I think this was addressed in publish.

Pets still get hung on walls in dungeons they cant go around NPCs in cities. They agro things that are behind walls.
Oh look at the pretty paragon Irk over the wall... pet aggros Irk hops over wall, everyone not paying attention dies.

They keep attacking stuff after multiple All follows. Even when they are not close to the target.

Dead pets walk away still. Sometimes after following you to a safe res place.

Thank you

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My CuSidhe was doing that thing where you tell it to "Kill" something and it just stands there... Meanwhile 3 tiles away your getting killed and have to walk to your pet to get it to attack... because it won't move when asked to guard or kill... VERY ANNOYING