• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Exploiter, GMs plz help

• Thread starter imported_King Edward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_King Edward

There is a guy named Anwhar, hes a blue tamer that was in moonglow. His pets, two mares, were grey so I wanted to kill them. When I tryed over and over again to target them with my uber drag, the target wouldnt do anything. So this blew me away so I tryed to double click them when I was in war mode.. again nothing happened. They wouldnt let me attack them or flag on them. So I followed this guy into the moonglow bizarro world and watched the guy. NOTHING would flag on his pets, Nor would any moster that he attacked do ANY Dmg to them. If a magic spell was casted, then yes it would hit and do dmg... But if they were fighting melee style, they would NEVER get hit (like way back 4 years ago when pets wouldnt take any melee dmg and ppl thought they were invincible, and a patch was inserted to fix this bug).

The farming cheating style didnt bother me, what happened next did. I walked up to him (again his name was Anwhar, no guild tag) and said to him "Im paging on your cheating tames" and he hid. then he proceeded to walk out of bizarro world to the glow stable (so fast you'd thought his backside was on fire). Before he got there, Pantero (a red) walked buy him and Anwhar targeted him with the mares. Pantero died horribly, trying over and over to target the mares with his dragon while those 2 cheating mares were on his azz. Again it did him no good. The mares absolutely refuse to be flagged or targeted in ANY way. Then Anwhar went to the stables, switched to a dragon that took dmg, and continued like nothing was amiss.

I want to point out that this was NOT monster ingore. This guy was NOT in factions. Monster ignore wouldnt have made it impossible for me too double click flag on either mare. These mares are bugged in the WORST exploitable way.

I beg any of you that see this happen again in any way, to page a GM. I wanted to puke violently over the whole thing.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I can feel your pain, unfortunately this is not the avenue with which to lodge your complaint. If it is a legitimate bug/exploit please use the help feature within the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.