• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pet Disco Self work around?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just wondering if anyone knows a workaround to get the pet undiscovered if i got it to discord itself by accident.

I'd rather not kill the pet, and obviously you cannot hide it from itself... soo....

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
wasn't working for me, left it invised until invis timer ran out, still discoed.... logged out, logged in.. still discoed...

Who knows. I killed it and its back. I did see this definitely only happens if you accidentally all kill and target the pet.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Casting invis on my CU worked after an all stop when it happened to me a few times. I'm surprised (and a bit worried now) that even after a death yours is still discoed. Gosh I hope they fix this. I've been training other pets and leaving my favorite one in the stables until they do!

Anne

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While doing a Medusa last night I found that my disco doesn't work, saying I have to wait to use another skill and this never goes away. I have been training my cu and it has several points left to go in heal and resist. Disco works fine if I'm mounted. Has anyone had this happen to them or is it a bug?

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
While doing a Medusa last night I found that my disco doesn't work, saying I have to wait to use another skill and this never goes away. I have been training my cu and it has several points left to go in heal and resist. Disco works fine if I'm mounted. Has anyone had this happen to them or is it a bug?
Do you have the animal lore screen up? if so, that's the cause of it. For some reason you cant use other skills while a lore page is up for your own pet.

If that isnt the case for you, do any other skills work when disco wont?