• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

people that are interested in jewelry and runic armor

G

icq me, ill be sorting through stuff and i will be breaking it down into a few categories. there will be

1/2 jewelry
1/3 jewelry
hci jewelry
runic armor

casting jewelry they will be from basic 1/2s to 1/2s with awesome mods. i wont seperate them or let people select, you just order quantities and whatever good ones you find in there, enjoy. same goes for 1/3.

hci jewelry. there won be any with hci below 13, 13 ones will always come with other decent mods on them and the 14 and 15 ones come from plain hci to awesome mods. again, no picking or sorting.

runic armor. it will only be runic armor that is noticely better than gm made armor. there wont be any elf armor, all is human and they will be split into medable and non medable. again, no picking or sorting.

and again, its first come first serve. icq me and tell me what you want.

G

also i will be making a bag with all evil and one with all hero stuff together. they will be sold as one package, whoever is interested icq me.

N

Nerf-Herder

I could go for about thirty 1/2 or 0/3 bracelets. I already have a decent stock of rings.

Either normal or evil dyed, doesn't matter. PM here with a price?

N

Nerf-Herder

Ahh crap, you said ICQ. I hate that program. Maybe I'll get on and try to talk to ya...

G

Im interested in the 1/2 & 1/3 Jewls

I am also interested in the Evil Armor