• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

People of Sonoma Pictures

• Thread starter SpyderOfSonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trin is only 6'1", same height as Turbo Tummy, he is not Yao Ming, but still pretty tall for asian

C

Calell

hey, least you're not 5'5 and your mom sang Short People to you on Mother's Day...

G

<font color="purple">No but I am 5'2" ... and my Mom doesn't sing to me at all... </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol this is really aegis. haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it just me, or does that guy have almost no pectoral (or any other abdominal) muscles?

T

Threnody

Not enough tone for my interest.. not that it matters hehe

Anyway, since I cannot edit the original post anymore I just recieved this via pm so am adding it to the thread.

kharzhak - album

G

At the risk of sounding terribly chauvinistic, someone should put together a "most beautifull women in brittannia" contest and get entries from all the shards, bios and everything... =) *goes back under his rock*

T

Threnody

We would probably still get a lot of guys playing as gals just like in game.

We would have to have "The most attractive men in Britannia" contest for we real gals to enjoy as well.

R

RollinTheTweed

Any reason as to why my reply was removed? Transexual? Lets get real here, get off your powertrip, some people like to joke around. Quit taking your damned wannabe "job" seriously. Holy hell.

T

Threnody

Eh, hope you were not replying to me since I could not remove a post even if I wanted must have missed the post anyway.