• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

People of Sonoma Pictures

• Thread starter SpyderOfSonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SpyderOfSonoma

Great job Threnody! Do you ever under-achieve at anything?!

In reference to my pics.. yes.. I am single.. just to save stratics all the server space with the enormous amount of posts I'm sure will occur with that question. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

T

Threnody

I added you Blind Ryan. If anyone else needs a picture added, taken away or such to this thread please pm me or icq. I am trying to watch the "weight" of the thread. Thanks!

P

Phoenix Rising

Hallo Threnody,

Dor has one daughter, the one on the right in the picture that she submitted. Hehe

Unless she has added another one since I last saw her...

~ Phoenix

G

<font color=green>Gosh, so orderly... Must have taken you quite some time to do this.
Also the text under the picture of my dog and I Read: Deja Vu [my dog, March 11, 1991-July 27, 2004 beloved friend, gone but never forgotten] and I . The picture was titled this way because it ment alot to me...

D

Dor of Sonoma

Hehe...true.

Actually I do have two daughters, but only one in that picture: Devin, the one on the right. Devin would die if you thought that Lindsey (the girl on the left) was also my daughter. She can't stand Lindsey! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

P

Phoenix Rising

You've been hiding children from me!! Aha!! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/biggrin.gif

It isn't mine is it? I mean, I am not going to be called by Ricki Lake for some bizarre reunion.... keke

~ Phoenix

T

Threnody

I decided to gather together the pictures from the picture thread and bring them together in one spot. Hopefully nobody minds, and hopefully I did not make any mistakes. If you have questions, comments or concerns please pm me or respond to the old and very long picture thread here. Let's try to keep this as "chatter free" as we can. I placed them as links to make it more user friendly. Thankyou ahead of time!

Apollyon:
One
Two

AtomForce:
One

Beldara:
One
Two

Blind Ryan:
One

Brad:
With my three year old

Brokensaber:
One
Two
Three
Four

Cyclops:
One

Cymeraen:
One

DanteSoulblade:
One

DemanKnght:
One

Deathclaw:
One

Dor:
One
daughter

Drex NThrak:
One

Elowan of Wind:
One

Flood:
One

Forkbeard:
One

Garen:
One

Geuel:
One
Two

Ghost of Sonoma:
One
Two
Three

Goldie Broker/Immortal Flow:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Jester of Sonoma:
One
Two
Three
oldest and youngest sons
youngest
middle son
oldest

Juiceweezzle:
One

Kaz:
One

Lady Moriana:
One

Lady Nest:
Handsome Hubby
One

Lady Vixen:
22 years old. *sigh* 8 years ago.
5 years ago
4 years ago, we had been swimming
The "Boy Friend" I had paid $200.00 for this dress, today all Wal-mart specials.
Turkey day! few years ago
My little Angel was taken when she was 6 years old, 8 now
Lady Vixen and Tadrienda

Lancell and Aragorn:
One

Lord Destro:
One

LoveSpirit:
One
Two
Elowan and Lovespirit's daughter and her hubby
Their son and his step daughter and daughter
granddaughters
Three

Luernid Hand:
One

luthian dargoth:
With Smaug his "dragon"
With Fiance

Maelwyn:
One

Manik:
One

Mundayne:
One
Two
Three
Four

Orien Aswydd/Aloysius:
With Wife

Poo:
One

Poppy:
I'm the one on the right
Poppy and Nest
One

Prizim:
One

Queen Mum &amp; Pop:
One

Rich of GTH:
One

Roland Banethor:
I'm the third one

Sarevok:
One

Shawnsa:
Bout 6 years old

Silk Dragondance:
One
Myself and my dog

Soarak:
One

Thanos:
One

Topher_LS:
Wife and I

Voluptuous:
One

Wynter Iceblade: With Jett Blackheart these are a few years ago
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six

Zeromous:
One
Two
Three

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent! Thank you so very much...this is much easier than going through all those replies in the other thread! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. - I see you changed your sig btw...excellent job!

R

Rich of GTH

Picture TWO under my name really isn't me. The first one is. I think that was a joke about me looking like someone else. *hides pictures from wife*

T

Threnody

Just letting everyone know I am fixing things as they are posted. I just did not want to spam "so-and-so, I fixed your pic, so-and-so, I deleted that one, etc."

T

Threnody

That is a great picture! I have always wanted to do one of those types of photos. *is very jealous*

Added!

T

Threnody

Added Cyclops.. he is acrossed the world currently, but still visists us here.

V

vixen25

SAREVOK you the man baby !!!

I love that pig motorcycle you are on !!!!!!!!!!!

I collect pigs have over 200, think I might need to get me one of those!

G

oooh picture threads are always fun and neat to put faces to names to see if my mind's eye ever accurately captured or painted correctly what a person might look like from their interactions in game .

P

PabloEscobar

i like how my picture was taken out without reasoning or a PM, there was nothing wrong with it. I Believe its time to get new moderators.

T

Threnody

Do not spam the thread please. You can notify the moderators via pm if you wish. I am sure there was reason if it did occur.

S

Sarevok

You can hop on mine for a ride whenever you want /php-bin/shared/images/icons/wink.gif

L

Luthien

Meg...you know Ooji from Pac? I'm from there originally and it's still my main shard but I have always enjoyed fighting him and FL.

By the way everyone else /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gifLOL My pictures are at:
Bryan's Homepage

Pictures are in the drop down menu.

Luthien Bedwyr (Pac), Vinas Solamnus (Son)
Proud Member of House Targaryen

S

Sadistika

<blockquote><hr>

Here's pictures of me and my family. Characters are: Megan, Osh Kosh &amp; VIVIKA.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;http://photos.yahoo.com/watkinsxmegon
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're done playing Pac crazy girl, come back to Sonoma for some more slaughtering.

S

Sadistika

Almost forgot to introduce myself:

Sa·dis'tic·a

The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from cruelty.
Extreme cruelty.

Always hated, Never faded

N

Nacholicus

(replying to last)

Hmm, Sonoma is clearly the beautiful woman shard of choice. Excellent.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goddamn Sadi, you fine as a mother ****er. The rest of yall could use a few coats of "Cover that [censored] up!"

R

Rooster ^^

New to the shard, figured id post a pic. Me (left) n my boy shroom (right) at club cancun here in atlanta. Can you tell I was wasted? =)

R

Rooster ^^

lol @ post sir, no ive known shroom since high school, he's been my boy for the past 12 years so. Were roomies at UGA then he got married at 24 like a dumb ass so we dont get to have a "guys nite out" very often. His wife likes to keep tabs. I always figured id be the first to get hitched. 26 single and loving every moment of it.

T

Threnody

Ok, I think it is time to let this thread go unlocked and drop down slowly. I cannot seem to fix the links on the first page and most are broken anyway it appears. Its time for a new thread to be posted by those interested.

B

Beregon

A little old, right after my tongue healed when I got it pierced back in January-February, methinks. I'm sure it's been forever since someone's seen good ol' Beregon. Friend was goofing off with a camera, but the pictures turned out okay, I guess.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You square. I bet you listen to Story of the Year and Yellowcard.

Viva la Pantera! RIP Dimebag Darrell!!

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Underoath and Finch RoXxOr Glassjaw and Thursday...ok maybe not roxxor...Glassjaw and Thursday kick ass too...but keep quiet i have to boost my mad leet pvper ego!

And for Gnome...personally Damageplan kicked my ass...

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who the [censored] is Thursday? Go get a [censored] Origin or Cumchrist CD pls?

And yes New Found Power was a devastating CD. Brutal....

R

Rooster ^^

Alice in chains...
yea
here comes the rooster....

yea... they've come to snuff the rooster...
you know he aint gunna die

P

Pahr Iaah

<blockquote><hr>

A little old, right after my tongue healed when I got it pierced back in January-February, methinks. I'm sure it's been forever since someone's seen good ol' Beregon. Friend was goofing off with a camera, but the pictures turned out okay, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

[Ahem... This post has been erased due to the replyer's timely realization that she is in need of sleep and not of sound mind.]

T

Threnody

Since its been a while and questions of what age and/or gender I actually am are returning.. *grins*

L

LadyHell'sAngel

Yes hon it has been a while, does everyone understand that she is 100% WOMEN now!?

K

Keo_Kortez

Might as well at mine to the rogue's gallery...and I do mean "rogue" in the best sense of the word!

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill finnally add one. Here is the one that is known as Dark Stone

Now you all know. hehe.