• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pedestals...do they not work?

• Thread starter Crystal Canyon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crystal Canyon

Ive tried placing several different type of items on the new pedestals but nothing will go. I then attempted to place an item down, lock it, raise it, and then tried to place the pedestal under it...didnt work. The pedestal would not go under raised items. THe pedestals cannot be raised with a tool so you cant raise and place items under it and then raise item.

Are the pedestals deemed worthless?

K

Kymic

Place the item you want to set atop the pedestal on the floor first. Then use a goza mat, raise the mat and then place the pedestal on the mat. You can then raise your item. Axe the goza mat and then lower the pedestal.

It would be nice it you could just place stuff on top of them though.

Y

Yen Sid

Why bother with a Goza mat? I just use the tool to raise the statuette up on top of the pedestal. I place the statuette then the pedistal then use object handles to raise up the statuette. Here is a screen so you can see mine so far. (Its a work in progress right now btw)

http://i36.***********/25k75uc.jpg

C

Cryltaur

Do your statuettes drop underneath when you log out and log back in? I placed a Crystal Portal an raised it up, but it was hidden underneath when I logged out and back in.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Garbage can trick, or a wooden box.
Put both items in the box or can in the location you want them in and axe the can/box.