• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Peculiar Hedge Seed?

D

Dragonchilde

I found two of these in a grab bag on a vendor somewhere. Will this produce a seed-bearing hedge? (I hope, I hope, I hope!)

T

Teeshy

Nah, it's just a normal peculiar seed, that's been identified using the poppy dust =) No telling if it's the short or tall version though I don't think =)

F

Flora Green

Nah, it's just a normal peculiar seed, that's been identified using the poppy dust =) No telling if it's the short or tall version though I don't think =)
It would be great to have the ability to distinguish between which hops, cypress and hedges we are getting. I sort by bag with a book in it when I hunt to identify the monster, but mistakes happen. :)

D

Dragonchilde

Well poo.Ah well. I'll plant them, and be glad I have more hedges!

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So hedge seeds are from certain monsters?
DO I need to x-pollinate them to get a chance of a white hedge? or is that just random?

A

Auranmorte

DO I need to x-pollinate them to get a chance of a white hedge? or is that just random?
You can't cross pollinate hedge seeds. White ones are from the quest given by naturalists for the ant nests.