• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peacemaking gain question

H

Hulk Hogan

I've been reading some older threads, and noticed people were saying to lock music to 100. Currently, I have 110 music on a soulstone and was going to move it to a new character and raise peacemaking from 0. Will having 110 musicianship slow down my peace gains? Or is it fine to leave it where it is. Thanks!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My experience shows you are better off to buy music and peace to 30. Make some reg instruments, and peace yourself. You will gain both faster I believe.

K

Kazumi the Wild

Edit: From advice garnered on Poo's discordance guide, I simply set my music down and locked it at 100. Its not like music is THAT hard to raise, neh? And it did help my gains come faster.

Edit mk II:

Wow. WOW. I'm an idiot.

If anyone actually saw this post before the edit, my mistake was that I didn't have any available skill points... i was at max of 715.

*facepalm*

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how it was explained to me was music should never go above 100 until you have finished training all the rest of your skills.

Y

YuriGaDaisukiDa

you check music before you use the skill

so if you play poorly and to no efect you wont even try the skill

so yea lock at 100 that way you are only relying on peacemaking