• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Peace/Provo Warrior?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i never liked it
i played it on my Monk that i had.
mace, healing peace ect ect

i found that as soon as i waylayed a critter it broke the peace.

i changed to provo and found the same thing.
as soon as i started making brain jam of the critter it broke provo and then both where on me.

so i went with disco.

N

Nh'bdy

Hurm. I've been toying about, I'd sort of like to run a gargoyle with whirlwind/area, use peace to keep myself out of the sticky while Provo puts things onto bosses/larger monsters, intended for toying around in champs. Any insight on something like this?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
not me

anyone else?

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Too Much Mana

The new bard skills use 30 mana to start them and 8 or more per second to maintain them. Think of using a bard-mastery skill as casting 2-3 flame strikes all at once. It'll work with a LMC and MR suit but not with most warriors who are low on mana.