• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC / What to do with 600K points?

V

von Beck

What are turn-in items or points selling for on Oceania?

I have 640K and I'm trying to decide whether to sell them or get the sorcerer armor for my tamer.

:cheerleader:

P

PoCove

I buy them for 50 a point .. good rate ... But for now I am near out of cash .. I will be getting more when I sell things .. I am the PoC vendor house owner.. Come over and we can talk

V

von Beck

wow... 50gp x 600K points = 30 million --- or is my calculator broken?

I don't have the green tickets, I turned them in before I though of selling. But I can just claim whatever you want from the range. Is that ok?

Also if you don't have cash on hand, maybe you have some 20/25 stat scrolls or an etheral mount or some other gear I need... we could trade?

I'll come over to your store later tonight. They don't let me play UO at work :bored:

S

shonsu

wow... 50gp x 600K points = 30 million --- or is my calculator broken?

I don't have the green tickets, I turned them in before I though of selling. But I can just claim whatever you want from the range. Is that ok?

Also if you don't have cash on hand, maybe you have some 20/25 stat scrolls or an etheral mount or some other gear I need... we could trade?

I'll come over to your store later tonight. They don't let me play UO at work :bored:
I sent ya a pm as well ;) My icq 414-375-136

V

von Beck

Thanks everybody that answered! I've decided to trade the points for things that will be more useful to me than the armour set. (Or 30 mil cash if i can get it)

Here's the list of what I need. Top priority are the scrolls, the other stuff is 'nice to have' and I'll only get it if I've got points left over after getting the
scrolls.

Scrolls: :drool:
+25 Stats. I need up to three of these
120 Magery. Just one of these

Arties: :bored:
Swords of Prosperity
Raj in Kasa
Rune Beetle Caraprice

Ethereal Horse :thumbup1:

If you want to trade please PM me what you have and what you want for it. I have 600K points and will claim whatever you need (sorry already handed in the green tickets).

Also you can holler out for me on the PoC alliance chat, usually on 7-11 pm NZST. (I don't run ICQ because I don't want to get hacked.)

V

von Beck

Thanks for a nice trade Shonsu. Everyone else --- the points are no longer available sorry.

:heart::cheerleader::heart: