• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] PC & sell. mythical (Int+4) + legendary (Int +2) detective of the royal guard (repl.)

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,
would be interested in prices and selling them.
And if someone could please be so kind to tell me how to alter the title of a thread once an item has been sold I would be really grateful.
Thx...

Forgot to say both unused.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: PC & sell. mythical (Int+4) + legendary (Int +2) detective of the royal guard (re

one bump (at least for an answer to my question, thx)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: PC & sell. mythical (Int+4) + legendary (Int +2) detective of the royal guard (re

You should wait 24hrs before bumping for any reason; I read every thread in here, but you need to give me a chance to do so!

You should be able to alter the title via the advanced editing options. If that doesn't work - as it doesn't on occasion - leave me a note here or drop me a PM and I will be happy to take care of it for you.

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Cail (this is Aris btw)!

Erm, what do you mean by I should wait 24 hours? I waited 9 days before i did if I am not mistaken :)
Thx for your answer though, last time I couldnt edit the title using the advanced option but who knows, I ´ll give it another try next time and if it doesnt work I will bother you.
See you around!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hi Cail (this is Aris btw)!

Erm, what do you mean by I should wait 24 hours? I waited 9 days before i did if I am not mistaken :)
Thx for your answer though, last time I couldnt edit the title using the advanced option but who knows, I ´ll give it another try next time and if it doesnt work I will bother you.
See you around!

Hiya :)

I honestly didn't look at the date; it was just a new post, and one with a bump, so I went from there!

Shout me when you want the edit done, and let me know what you want it to say and I'll take care of it.

Nice to see you here hon :)