• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PC ON THIS BADASS COMP BOW!!!

U

uomlplayer

i would like to know how much would you guys pay for this badass bow

I

imported_archite666

god I dont care, I want this before soul weaver gets it from under my fingers, 2 mil

U

uomlplayer

no its not enhanced yet dunno if i want to brave it hehe,but what will someone pay if its enhanced and with which wood?

I

imported_archite666

hmm unless you really just wanna know how much its worth just to be funny, that would suck.

U

uomlplayer

hehe he knows about it and he already offerd about 7xs more than you

T

Tark_Smash

Some people have way too much gold. Dont think I have ever had more than 10 mil gold on any account, even on trammy shards
I have never bought, scripted or cheated in anyway though. Almost 9 years playing and still poor...

I

imported_mo'gluk

thast alright.. most of my gold cash came from scavenging the IDOCs and such of others.... I have never really farmed in my UO career...

I

imported_archite666

has he offered you cash yet? and I dont mean myself.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's already mine back off lol...

I just sold another 200 mill on chesapeake and have about 200 more to go sell and one more account to sell there. Then I shall be rid of the prodo shards...

I

imported_archite666

dude that is nasty, i got a reenlistment bonus coming up, im sure its more than soulweaver can put up.

I

imported_archite666

Hey I just didnt want to get in a bid war with a guidly, sorry, I could have offered 100$ last night and gotten it but I didnt, plus I thought the bow would be better in your hands than in gabs, Hes good and all but you have alot more experience.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who have these bow? iam interesting. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

100% FAIL.